Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Favorites


I just discover the radio station MUNT streaming out of New Zealand. Good stuff. Apparently they can say all sorts of naughty words on the radio over there.

Ever since I've been rejected from the American educational system I've been looking to NZ to solve all my life's problems. So far it's looking promising. Especially for my shutter bugging bent. If anyone wants to talk to me about any and all things New Zealand I would love to hear what you have to say.

Lately I've been feeling so domestic. It's such a strange satisfactory feeling to bake healthy oatmeal cookies, clean the apartment because it's Spring, and decorate the place with flower arrangements and framed photos.

Top 5 favorites of the week:

Visited the
Cheese Nun's abbey and purchased some of her cheese.

Interviewed for a job.

Ate a falafel on the Yale campus lawn with Justin under the shade of a tree in the warm Spring sun.

Discovered a new radio station.

Met secret admirers of my From the Street project.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home